14 May 2014

John 3:16

I love that I am a daughter of God and a sister to the Savior. I love that I can pray to my Heavenly Father at any time, in any place, whenever and where ever I please. I love that He always answers my prayers. I love that I have an older brother, named Jesus Christ, who is always there, 100% of the time. He's waiting on me to be the best I can. He knows my potential. I love that the atonement is just simply, always there. I love that it works for everyone! I love that we're all brothers and sisters. That I can be walking down the street and see this big, eternal family every day. I love being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I love that it is His church, and that He runs it! I love being a missionary! I love that I am worthy to be standing in the place of the Savior, even if I don't always feel worthy of that position. I love the knowledge I've gained. I love that there is one truth and this truth brings joy!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)
You talk to God by praying to Him. He talks to you through the scriptures.

1 comment:

  1. This makes me happy everytime I read this. Your heart is so full of love and joy. I want nothing more for you! Reading this makes me calm. It makes me remember that you are exactly where you need to be. Mama loves you!

    ReplyDelete